New Potato Salad
16 small new potatoes (5 cups)
2 Tbsp olive oil
¼ cup green onions, chopped
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tsp dill weed, dried
- Thoroughly clean potatoes with vegetable brush and water.
- Boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and mix with olive oil, onions, and spices.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serves 5; Serving size = 1 cup
Per Serving: Calories 196; Total Fat 6 g; Saturated Fat 1 g; Cholesterol 0 mg ; Sodium 17 mg; Protein 4 g ; Carbohydrate 34 g ; Calcium 31 mg ; Magnesium 46 mg; Potassium 861 mg ; Fiber 4 g
Recipe courtesy of the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute – DASH Eating Plan